To clean WPC decking we recommend the following methods:
Keeping an unsoiled deck surface will make cleanup after a spill much easier.
1. Immediately wipe the soiled area and remove as much of the spill as possible.
2. If the spill consists of an abrasive substance, blot the spill. Do not rub.
3. Soak the stained area with warm water and blot up with a soft towel.
4. If the stain is still evident, mix a solution of mild dishwashing detergent and warm water in a small bucket.
5. Using a clean towel or soft sponge, apply the soapy solution to the stain and allow to stand for 3 minutes.
6. After the stain has soaked, attempt to wipe with a clean towel or sponge.
For periodic maintenance cleaning, rinse deck thoroughly. A soap and water solution can be used as needed.